Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Avoid Preparatory Paralysis

4-1-10
Hesitation is the enemy of progress. She walked into the room and I noticed her. She looked at me.

On any normal day I would have looked away.
But I met her gaze, smiled and motioned for her to come sit with me.

Its simple really. We do so many stupid things without thinking about it. Why are we seized upon by preparatory paralysis? Separate yourself from the masses. Step forward. Man up. Get into the trenches and make your life better than it has ever been.

Women appreciate a genuine compliment and this is one you give without sentence structure. You show clear confidence, value and interest by going forward in faith. Never let the hesitation of a lifetime ruin the chance of a lifetime as so many others so often do.

1 comment: