Saturday, June 26, 2010

For Whom the Ball Tolls

-or, Waking up is Hard to Do

Aren't balls just the most wonderful things ever? Without a ball they hang around aimlessly. Add a ball and suddenly, life is a game! The worries and problems of life disappear as the mind is taken by this new diversion. Think of all the possibilities! You can throw it, kick it, bounce it, step on it, catch it! The possibilities are endless! Suddenly you can be your favorite sports star because you have the same ball he has! Isn't this fun! Lets shout at each other and bounce the ball back and forth! Oh how it continues to move! It is amazing! We will chase it and bounce it forever and ever! Oh what fun and excitement! A ball! It is bouncing this way! Let us bounce it and shout hooray!

This will be good for hours of entertainment.

Have you ever woken up to noises you didn't want to hear? I have.

I really love when people get the urge to do car repairs right outside my window in the morning. Can you drop that wrench some more? Oh good! Oh and you can hammer with it! Good for you! Do you have any idea what you're doing or are you just trying to beat the bad spirits out?! And then you give up and leave when I'm finally awake...

Marvelous.

Good thing I got to beat the snot out of some idiot for trying to sue me for not giving him my car. Weird, but a worthy cause. He tried to run and hide in the bathroom but I slammed the door open on his face. The only problem with it was the stupid underwater physics. So I'm slapping him in anesthetized rage while he does nothing to defend himself but scream like a little girl...

No comments:

Post a Comment