Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Happy Seventh of Seven



Today is the 7th of 7-10. You won't believe now but its 7 past ten. Don't walk on the stairs only run when your scared and think well of the lilies I'm growing upstairs in the attic my dear where the beastly Gronk stomps with his hairy bean pillows and candied monk bunks which he pilfered with angst from the high mountain alps of the French riviera they cried "What a louse!"

So be careful my friend be careful indeed put finger to nose if you think you may sneeze for now we descend into the dank moldy air of the Giant GuNatt lair beneath my deep freeze-

And so the tour continues past all of the fiends that live in my basement, my attic, and eaves. You'll never believe the sights that you'll see if you pay a buck to enter the halls of Greensleeves. So take my advice, and just stay outside this lovely holiday. Happy Seventh of July.

No comments:

Post a Comment